Measurements to monitor and verify emissions important to climate change are increasingly important. Whether GC, GC/MS or spectroscopic method, deploying these instruments remotely poses challenges ranging from reliability of unattended operation to handling large volumes of data.
GCWerks is a complete software solution for monitoring with GC, GC/MS or spectroscopic methods such as CRDS. It greatly simplifies remote unattended monitoring on any scale.
- Supports commonly used instruments including Picarro, Agilent MS and GC families and Valco valves.
- A single Linux computer at a remote site provides the operator with a uniform interface for all instruments.
- A Linux data server can be shared by a team operating many remote sites.
- Uniform standards for data acquisition and analysis across a range of measurment techniques.
- Automation for reliable unattended operation.