Create an account to access the latest online documentation and to receive email notification of major software and documentation updates.
Overview of help topicsAfter logging in the help topics menu will appear. Topics and articles under each topic are constantly being added. Below is an overview of current help topics:
- Linux. Suggested Linux versions, packages, and configuration.
- Installation and configuration. Directory structure, copying data with gcwerks-rsync, location of configuration files, installing or updating GCWerks.
- Importing data. Importing Chemstation or CRDS data
- Identifying samples. Run names, the ports.log and sample.log for sample identification and other data.
- Calculating results. Run types and sample calibration, applying linearitiy corrections, standards files, data flagging.
- Exporting data. Exporting data from GCWerks (File > saveas) or using gcexport from a script.
- Data acquisition. Device configuration, sequence files and run files.
- MS data acquisition. Acquiring MS data, setting SIM groups graphically.