GCWerks MDFor single or multi-detector GC, the same data capabilities whether acquiring data directly with GCWerks (without ChemStation), or importing historical ChemStation files.
- Agilent 6890 and 7890 family of GCs
- HP35900E A/D interface
- Valco valves
- Red-y mass flow controller
Import historical data from ChemStation, or a generic ASCII format. A sample.log file format is provided which may be used for sample identification and other information not be contained in the ChemStation files.
- Rapid review of chromatograms, strip-charts, and time series data.
- Easy batch integration of years of data, with integration parameters saved for each time period.
- Integrator accurate and precise over a wide range of peak sizes, requiring minimal changes in parameters over time.
- Extensive plotting and reporting capabilities
- Calculates final results by both peak area and height, allowing the operator to report either and to compare them as a diagnostic.
- Nonlinearity and other diagnostics